How to make barcode label ?
We provide a low cost and easily
You just need to have a common laser or
inkjet printer, some self-adhesive label
paper, or just a blank paper, and our
free version software.
Use our software to print barcode
labels, just need 3 steps.
1. Enter the barcode value.
2. Choose the barcode type, and set the
3. Specify how many columns and rows you
want to print in the paper.
This barcode software can also:
1. Make 2D barcode, QR Code etc.
2. Export the barcodes to MS Excel,
Word, Avery label template.
3. Generate barcode image files.
Download Free Edition
This software has also a professional
edition which has advanced feature:
1. Work with MS Excel, you can edit the
barcode values in Excel, then use them
to print barcode.
2. Generate a group of barcodes by
You can buy the professional edition for
testing, if it do not match your
requirement, you can inform us to refund
it with in 30 days, just need to
send a email to
will process the refund in 24 hours.